Bloggers, I have a general question for you: how much does your idealised bag for blogging differ from reality? Yeah, bit of an odd question that. But for this post I wanted to create what would be my ‘dream’ blogging bag-one that has virtually everything needed, and is small enough to be carted around everywhere. And as you can see, I did cram it quite a lot.
The bag is from eBay-however, I highly doubt that its listing is still up for sale, having had the satchel for a while now. (You can tell by the handle-very tatty, as it is not real leather.) But if you’d like to shop for a very classy satchel, I suggest that you click here to do so.
Anyway….as a point of reference, I had had to cut down on how many photos I upload now, due to almost having reached sixty percent of my total storage on my browser. (Then I would have to pay for more, which I would rather not do.) Also, this post does contain some PR samples… But lets see what’s in the content of this bag.
- The Bell Jar. I need a book with me at all times! Why? First, because this is something that keeps me occupied on long train journey’s. And besides, I can’t not read them-reading is what I enjoy. (The pages of The Bell Jar are just peeking from inside the pocket.)
- Filofax. well….if you read this blog regularly, you can see that my Filofax is a regular feature almost. It virtually has everything in it-my blog slots, deadlines, ideas, medication, further progression, etc. And I would be pretty lost without a planner.
- Purse. Aww, Cats! Got to love a cat! (Can you see why my nickname is ‘Crazy Cat Lady’?) This is where I keep my spare change. It was a purse I bought in Cyprus.
- Charging block. This was a birthday present, and has been very useful at the best of times, simply so that my phone always has some charge. (How else would I call for help if needed?) I think that this was from Carphone Warehouse, although I may be wrong about that.
- Phone. I adore my new phone! Having an iPhone 6s for my birthday was a real treat-now I don’t have to wait for web pages to load, or terrible service to reconnect, and I can hear people when I phone them. Sweet!
- Headphones. Because music is so so good! I finally have used iTunes, and I LOVE to discover new songs, and take them with me wherever I go. (You’ll be seeing more of this on the blog, I promise.)
- Pen. Because BIC makes my handwriting neat, and I am always in need of a spare pen.
- Fruu lip balm. This was a PR sample that I received with Little Known Box. (Click here to see my unboxing.) And I LOVE the Mango scent of it-plus, it moisturises my lips well. We all have a stock of lip balms, don’t we, ladies? (Click here to see.)
- Rings and bracelet. I am terrible, really I am. At the end of the day, I usually take off my jewellery, and put it all in my bag, leaving it to be forgotten about. But Jewellery Box were kind enough to send me a few samples, and I highly recommend them. Click here to see their website!
- Keys. Ditto.
- Benecos lipstick (not seen) I’m working with Benecos on a few beauty posts, which I can’t wait for you to see. But their lipsticks are awesome! Creamy in texture, as well as with smooth coverage, what’s not to love? (Click here to go to their website.) I’ll be taking this lipstick with me to special events.
- Highlighters (also not seen) To colour code my Filofax!
What would you keep in your blogging bag?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.