It seems like it has been a while since I’ve written one of these posts, where you get to see the inside of my bag; you can see all similar posts here. Anyway, in keeping with the theme of ‘Blogmas’, I thought I would show you what’s inside:
This was a ‘treat me purchase’ from Sainsburys; I got it when Black Friday events seemed to be everywhere! I had seen a handbag in red that caught my eye; however, it was a bit too big for me, so I settled on this. It also seemed like a bit of a smarter option-a bag that can be casual, but can also be used for events. You can buy it here.
(As an aside: I took off the longer handle, as it kept trailing on the ground.)
All in all, there is a lot of stuff that you can fit into this bag! Perfect for someone like me-blogger, student, trainee journalist..
Going from top to bottom:
- Headphones! I posted a while ago about having headphones in wherever I go, due to sensory intrusion; these really help to counteract this.
- Filofax. Because I have to plan everything. Besides, it keep tracks of my blog information, budgets, appointments, and things like that.
- Letters. Concerning a NUJ membership and a railcard!
- Clip from Pocket Notebooks.
- Purse. Complete with my train tickets, nectar card, debit card, and not much else..
- iPhone charger. Since the new update, my battery runs out incredibly fast.
- Torch. Because I can’t see in the dark on the way home from a lecture.
- Christmas cards for the Christmas cards exchange project, ready to be posted.
- Dr Paw Paw lip balm.
- Collection of writing implements; the Bic’s are for Shorthand, due to the finer points.
- Notebook. My jotter from Pocket notebooks.
What’s in your bag?