30 ways to spread kindness.

Kindness is a virtue, but this world can lack it at the best of times. In light of recent events, I decided to write a list of 30 ways to read kindness:

1. Give money to a homeless person.
  2. Better still, buy them a bacon butty.
  3. Or a tea.
  4. Offer to do a job for somebody.
  5. Write a surprise letter.
  6. Better still, write a letter to an elderly relative.
  7. Go on a blog commenting spree!
  8. Or a blog follow spree.
  9. Send a surprise parcel.
  10. Buy something from a Blogger’s easy shop.
  11. Write and hide a secret note.
  12. Throw a surprise party.
  13. Create a treasure hunt for your partner.
  14. Book a surprise meal.
  15. Pay for the next round.
  16. Go on an Instagram comment spree.
  17. Donate to a charity.
  18. Sponser somebody on their charitable run.
  19. Retweet the above.
  20. Write someone a poem.
  21. Crochet someone a scarf.
  22. Hide a secret message in a library book.
  23. Compliment someone.
  24. Send a thoughtful text.
  25. Call a relative you haven’t seen in a while.
  26. Do the washing up.
  27. Walk the dog.
  28. Retweet various blog posts.
  29. Cook a meal.
  30. Bake a cake.

What do you do to be kind?
Lydia
XO

1. July 22, 2017 / 12:25 pm

Lovely positive post! It shows that being kind can just be the little things that you can do and doesn’t have to cost a fortune! 💜

2. July 22, 2017 / 2:01 pm

I love intentional acts of kindness. My favourites are: send a handmade card, put money in a stranger’s letterbox, pay for a random table’s meal at a restaurant, and giving gifts.

3. July 23, 2017 / 1:00 pm

Lydia, this is lovely! So many really thoughtful ideas in here! Brilliant post X

4. July 23, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Lydia, this is lovely, such a lot of thoughtful ways to spread kindness, what a brilliant post! X

5. July 23, 2017 / 2:23 pm

Positive post! To be kind, then I would offer to wash the dishes or smile and say hello to a stranger 🙂

6. July 23, 2017 / 8:08 pm

I love this post! It’s so positive and reminds me that it’s the little things that can make a difference to someone’s day!
    Robyn //

7. Kayleigh Zara
    July 23, 2017 / 8:16 pm

I absolutely love this post, it’s so nice to share ways to spread kindness! Some are so easy to forget about such a simple RT and donating to a charity x
    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

8. July 23, 2017 / 8:22 pm

I love this! These are great and just simple little gestures that could make a huge difference to someone 🙂

9. July 23, 2017 / 8:34 pm

This is such a good post, with lots of different ideas about how to spread kindness! I love how it isn’t just one theme, and you have social media/online ones as well as ones in public. One of the ways I spread kindness is by commenting regularly on the blogs I enjoy and follow, especially with smaller bloggers, so they know there’s someone who reads and appreciates their blog. 🙂

• July 23, 2017 / 8:49 pm

I must admit that I’m not as good as that as I would like to be!

10. corinneandkirsty
    July 23, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Helping people with something they have to do is generally something I’ll do. Whether it’s giving someone a lift, helping them for a specific task or doing something for them 🙂 love the idea of hiding a secret message in a library book though 😀
    Kirsty

• July 23, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Yay! I will admit to doing that..and it has been satisfying!

11. July 23, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I love this post! It’s always good to spread kindness.

12. July 23, 2017 / 8:50 pm

This is a great post, spreading kindness towards others is so important, no matter how small the act of kindness is.
    Ashleigh