Kindness is a virtue, but this world can lack it at the best of times. In light of recent events, I decided to write a list of 30 ways to read kindness:
- Give money to a homeless person.
- Better still, buy them a bacon butty.
- Or a tea.
- Offer to do a job for somebody.
- Write a surprise letter.
- Better still, write a letter to an elderly relative.
- Go on a blog commenting spree!
- Or a blog follow spree.
- Send a surprise parcel.
- Buy something from a Blogger’s easy shop.
- Write and hide a secret note.
- Throw a surprise party.
- Create a treasure hunt for your partner.
- Book a surprise meal.
- Pay for the next round.
- Go on an Instagram comment spree.
- Donate to a charity.
- Sponser somebody on their charitable run.
- Retweet the above.
- Write someone a poem.
- Crochet someone a scarf.
- Hide a secret message in a library book.
- Compliment someone.
- Send a thoughtful text.
- Call a relative you haven’t seen in a while.
- Do the washing up.
- Walk the dog.
- Retweet various blog posts.
- Cook a meal.
- Bake a cake.
What do you do to be kind?