Box Swap: Natalie from Gorgeous and Geeky.

Good morning!

A little while ago I collaborated with Abbie from Abbie Chic on a pen paling project; we decided to do a Blogger Box Swap. (You can see my post here. And to see Abbie’s post, click here.)
For a little while now, I have wished to set up a pen paling initiative, as I think to get letters through your letterbox is something of a dying art; it’s hardly done any more, and if you do receive something, it’s probably a bill or a junk flyer. (As a teenager with Aspergers, I would love to come home from school to letters, or the rare parcel, because they made me feel a lot less lonely..) I’ve teamed up with Natalie from Gorgeous and Geeky (click here to see her blog.) for this box swap; here is what she sent me:
fullsizeoutput_123
We had agreed on the theme of summer-because after all, what could possibly be more than relevant than at the moment?!-meaning that there was a lot of pretty colours that were in the box. There was a wealth of stuff!
There was a net-because of course-a bath bomb, stickers, a lipstick, a wash bag (fab for a holiday!), a body scrub..
fullsizeoutput_124
I love the shade of the lipstick in the parcel; the teeny tiny notebook will now sit on my bedside table. (I’m a habitual late night jotter! It’s a way to keep ideas together at the last moment..)
IMG_1413
Because why not?!
fullsizeoutput_125.jpeg
I was also really chuffed to receive this; Scrub Love is a brand that I keep reading about on various blogs, etc-so I’d love to give this a try!
This was an immense blog box, and I’m very grateful to Natalie for sending me what she did.
P.S This was also inspired by Abbey Louisa’s blog; you can see her post here.

1. July 24, 2017 / 8:07 pm

This is such a cool idea. I love receiving post. Unfortunately because I travel often I don’t always have a fixed address. This year though I’m living in china so hopefully can start exchanging letters with family and friends back home.

2. ohheywow
    July 24, 2017 / 8:09 pm

This is a wonderful thing to do amongst people. I love writing letters and used to do it every so often with a friend but not so much anymore. I wish it was more of a standard but if I had it my way I would get an ink and quill and have everything mailed by an owl in Harry Potter style. I like the idea of a ‘blog box’. This should become an official thing for lots of people who blog. It would be another great way to stay connected.

• July 24, 2017 / 8:49 pm

Maybe you should invent a way as to do this?

3. July 24, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I love this idea! It’s something I’ve been wanting to start for quite a while! xo
    Hanney

• July 24, 2017 / 8:49 pm

Email me and we can chat about doing one!

4. July 24, 2017 / 8:13 pm

This is such a great idea, we’ve seen others so this and it’s just so cute! What lovely stuff you’ve got!
    Jessica & James

5. Kayleigh Zara
    July 24, 2017 / 8:15 pm

This is such a lovely box, it’s so nice doing box swaps with other bloggers! I really love the look of the scrub love x
    Kayleigh Zara

6. July 24, 2017 / 8:15 pm

I absolutely love this idea!! I miss having actual post coming through the door and being able to connect with someone with letters is an amazing thing!

• July 24, 2017 / 8:50 pm

Email me if you’d like to pen pal x

7. July 24, 2017 / 8:26 pm

Aww this is such a lovely idea and you got some lovely things! I love the wee wash bag it’s so summery!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

8. July 24, 2017 / 8:50 pm

This is such a cute idea! I also find myself wishing for letters and parcels bc they really do brighten up your day.
    Carla x

9. thelifestylebloggerweb
    July 24, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Loved this post, and the scrub looks amazing!✨