We all have thoughts whilst blogging, don’t we? For today’s post, I thought I’d share five of my thoughts.
- *Sees new blogger on Twitter* “Maybe a guest post week would be fun? They could be one of the guests-a perfect thing for them!”
- “WHY are you rejecting me?? WAAAHHH” -On a brand that declares that I am too small a Blogger to have ever graced their presence.
- “Twitter is important. Twitter is everything. Twitter keeps this little space going. My blog would not exist without Twitter.”
- “I wish I was like…” (insert the names of many Bloggers here.)
- “Why do people live tweet police dramas?”-on Line Of Duty.
- “Maybe I should post extracts of my new novel?”
- “I wish I could earn a decent fee from Blogging, and that brands would pay me…”
- “WHY ON EARTH did I decide to post daily?!?!”
- *Anger at people who follow/unfollow me constantly*
- “How could I have used up another ten percent of my free photo storage space, when I only uploaded another TEN photos?!”
- “I loovvvveee freebies. This is why I blog..”
- ‘Not really!!”
- “Maybe I should start a Facebook page?”
- “This is all too much hard work”
- *Repeat all again*
What thoughts do you have whilst blogging?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.