- It’s significantly longer than her previous works.
- Expect some time travel throughout the book; it is sort of fantasy/thriller/drama. However, it forms quite an important part of the book.
- This book will make you cry. Proper big gulpy sobs. Like her other books.
- Family is the theme at the centre.
- There’s one narrator, Luna.
- It’s set in Brooklyn, United States.
- There are so many twists!
- What you read may surprise you.
The Summer Of Impossible Things is out later this month, on June 29th.
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.