Over on Twitter, I saw a new tag blog post-Vogue’s seventy three questions tag. I could not resist! All credit to this post, and I tag anyone who wishes to do this tag!
1. What would be your favourite film? I love films, but I could not just pick one. I love Funny Face, Bridge Of Spies, Jackie, and more!
2. What has been your favourite film in the past five years? It would have to be a toss up between Jackie and Bridge Of Spies. I love Cold War history, and I love to see it dramatised on screen.
3. And your favourite Hitchcock Film? No idea.
4. What book do you plan on reading? The Bletchley Girls-because I got to visit Bletchley Park in January-but also Rebecca, because apparently it’s a classic, and everyone should read it.
5. And a book that you read at school that positively shaped you? The Diary Of Anne Frank, simply because it was a point of interest, it sparked my love of history, and signalled I had special interests, a hallmark of being Aspergers. All is well.
6. What’s your favourite TV show that’s currently on? This won’t be being broadcast at the time of me posting it, but I love Line Of Duty.
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now? Ten!!
8. iPhone or Android? iPhone always. I was treated to a 6s for my birthday, and I love it. Android has a storage problem that caused me a lot of annoyance, and would often be very glitchy.
9. What about Twitter or Instagram? Twitter!
10. Who should everyone be following right now? A Beautiful Chaos, and also because there is a magazine coming soon.
11. What’s your favourite food? I have too many to answer, and also because all of them are really unhealthy.
12. And your least favourite food? Anything that’s green.
13. What do you love on your pizza? Ham and pineapple. *Que the mass debate*
14. And your favourite drink? Probably rose lemonade from Sainsbury’s.
15. Favourite dessert? Malteaser cake, a Brownie, or maybe ice-cream.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk!
17. Coffee or tea? Neither-I don’t drink either.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum? I’m not a mum….
19. What’s your favourite band? Queen, always!
20. Favourite solo artist? Oh, that’s a tricky one. I love Anastacia, Carly Simon, Lissie, Emeli Sande, and more.
21. Favourite song? Left Outside Alone!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? It would have to be Carly Simon, and I would love to cover a version of ‘Let the river run’. Or maybe ‘You belong to me’.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Piano, as I envy my brother’s ability.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? Just above my ankle.
25. To be or not to be? To be??
26. Dogs or cats? CATS!
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Whale-watching.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received? I have three: my iPhone, my MacBook Air, and my red jacket from Berksha. It makes me feel so powerful!
29. Best gift you’ve ever given? Dreams Of My Father, paperback.
30. Last gift you gave a friend? A book of cats.
31. What’s your favourite board game? Articulate!
32. What’s your favourite country to visit? Amsterdam, because everyone is so friendly, and I LOVE the history.
33. What’s the last country you visited? Cyprus.
34. What country do you wish to visit? I would love to go back to the States, and visit Arkansas, and the Met, and the Kennedy library.
35. What’s your favourite colour? Pink.
36. Least favourite colour? Black.
37. Diamonds or pearls? Both?
38. Heels or flats? I love both equally.
39. Pilates or yoga? Pilates.
40. Jogging or swimming? Swimming.
41. Best way to de-stress? Read a book for hours.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be? To read minds! Because as someone as with ASD, I have trouble reading faces.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? Anthropomorphic.
44. What’s your favourite flower? Daffodil.
45. When was the last time you cried? Ditto.
46. Do you like your handwriting? I do sometimes, not always.
47. Do you bake? Yes, sometimes.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? My voice.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself? My eyes and brain.
50. Who do you miss most? I can’t answer the question for privacy purposes.
51. What are you listening to right now? Queen Rock Montreal.
52. Favourite smell? Washing liquid and my cat 🙂
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My grandmother.
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My best friend.
55. A sport you wish you could play? Volleyball.
56. Hair colour? Brunette.
57. Eye colour? Brown.
58. Scary film or happy endings? BOTH!
59. Favourite season? Summer.
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with? Freddie Mercury, Jacqueline Kennedy, and Anne Frank.
61. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Beatles.
63. Where were you born? In the u.k…
64. What is the farthest you have been from home? To New York.
65. Sweet or savoury? Sweet.
66. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick.
67. What book have you read again and again? The Diary Of Anne Frank.
68. Favourite bedtime story? Anything Siri tells me. (Go on-ask him!)
69. What would be the title of your autobiography? “Blue, spiky words”
70. Favourite sound? Anything Queen related, or my cat.
71. Favourite animal? Cats!!
72. Who is your girl crush? Jacqueline Kennedy, as I admired her for her poise.
73. Last photograph you took? My Filofax.
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.