I finally made the choice to upgrade my Filofax-and after so much time! For today’s post, I wanted to post one final set-up; after all, as I post daily, Imneed as much content as I can get!
I’ve been using my personal size organiser-the breast cancer charity diary released a few years ago-with a single loop. Whilst it fits into my bag nicely, there isn’t a lot of room for all I wish to do. (The pen is from W.H.Smith, a lovely biro!)
- Diary. Here are all of my appointments, any birthdays, events, blog posts, deadlines, social outings, new releases, etc. And I love to colour code! That way, I can see what needs to be written/proposed/scheduled months in advance, and above all, it can be a very soothing mechanism. (Me as an aspie!)
- Notes. Literally as it sounds! It’s a random collection of assorted notes-songs I wish to buy, iPHONE related, etc.
- Projects. Otherwise my ‘blogger’ compartment. Here lies everything to do with my blog-retweet accounts, ideas, brands, etc. And it’s really useful, otherwise I’d be in a complete mess.
- Information. As a student, I will be finishing my A levels later this summer. This tab contains all of my further progression information-such as NTCJ, University, etc. I’ll be needing it from September!
- Financial. Ditto.
- Addresses. Does what it says on the tab.
How do you keep organised?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.