A little while ago I posted about my make up bag-and, to be blunt, it seemed to be overly stuffed, and quite cumbersome in size. Since then, I’ve whittled it down to just a few essentials, as you can see above. And I’m going to take you through it! (Please note: Benecos products included in this post were sent to me, in order for a review. However, in spite of the fact that they are a PR sample, I do use them!)
- Tangle Tamer. This is essential to me, because my hair is fairly horrible. I can’t style it, and it just wraps itself up in notes. Anyway, I keep this with me to look just a little bit professional-otherwise, it would look awful!
- Benecos Natural Eyeshadow Matt. To highlight my eyes! There’ll be a tutorial up soon…it also hides the fact that I may be tired..
- Deodorant. Because no one willingly wishes to stink, do they?!
- Topshop magic liner. I love eyeliner, and I think, firstly, anyone who attempts a cat flick is brave, and it virtually suits anyone. What’s not to love? Anyway, I wear it as I wish to feel positive about my eyes, which have horrible vision.
- Gimme Brow by Benefit. To tame the unruly eyebrows!
- The two brushes: The larger one is for applying the eyeshadow, the smaller for the lipstick. However, if I’m in a rush, or cannot be finicky about it, I just go for a swipe. Better coverage that way!
- Lipstick by Benecos in Peach. Because my lips can become very chapped, but this colour is a nice hue, and is not to over powering. It also smells really nice.
- Instant crush spray by Superdrug: because…yeah…
- Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift: a quick spritz of this, and I’m ready. I really love this perfume-I have some memories attached to it-and many people ask me what perfume I’m wearing, which is a good conversational starter.
What is in your make up bag?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.