For this post, I thought I’d share ten things-because I recently turned eighteen, and could not think of the full lot-that I would probably never dare to do again, or attempt, either because they were reckless, or are too scary by perception, or just something that I do not enjoy.
- Go gliding, I did it once, and would probably never do it again. It was a great experience-being so high up, surfing the clouds-but it was so high. Gliders also have no engines, meaning that they seemingly depend on the wind, and currents. (What to do if there’s a problem?) I have too much of a fear to do this again.
- Bungee jumping. Because why would you do it? Never done it, never plan to.
- And on a similar note; I’ve never gone sky diving. And I really do not like the idea of falling, and being at the mercy of the elements.
- House parties when you know nobody. Been there, done that. I didn’t really enjoy it, to be honest-simply because it was so awkward. I’m not a typical teenager, to be honest.
- Climbing through a cave. I have a fear of getting stuck!
- I probably would go on a rollercoaster again, but it’s not something that I would do willing. And just writing that sounds really pathetic, doesn’t it? (Yeah, I can see you nodding your head, illuminated by your computer screens.) But I dislike the feeling of being upside down, seemingly suspended in mid air, and knowing that you’re about to drop. I have no desire to feel like this again.
- And the spinning cups at a theme park… so dizzy! Meet ya at the hook-a-duck.
- Poker, but competitive poker. The tension gets to me! And I can’t keep a straight face when trying to keep a poker face….never gonna work.
- What would you like to see in this slot?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.