I have recently been searching the Internet for some post ideas-because doing the 365 day challenge can limit your creativity at times. I came across The British Tag over at this blog, and felt that I wanted to have a go. So, here’s today’s post! (Please be aware that I have adapted this post slightly…)
- Thank the Blogger who tagged you on social media and with a back link.
- Answer the following questions!
- Tag as many bloggers as you wish.
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and with how many sugars?
I actually don’t drink tea-or coffee-for that matter, so I can’t really say, to be honest. I just really dislike the flavours of both, therefore I don’t really drink it.
2. What is your favourite part of a roast dinner?
The potatoes. So good!
3. What a your favourite dunking biscuit?
Probably either a Hobnob, or a Chocolate digestive. These are so good!
4. And what about your favourite quintessentially British hobby?
In my spare time-although I’ve devoted more of it to blogging recently-I really do like to crochet, because I can manipulate the wool enough to create something tangible. To be able to create a bag out of six balls of wool is no easy feat, either.
5.And your favourite word?
Blogger, because of course!
6. What is your favourite Cockney rhyming slang?
It would probably have to be “apples and pears”-and that was because I saw it on Doctor Who as a child! (Rose gets taken over by Cassandra in the episode of New Earth…)
7. Additionally, what is your favourite sweet?
At times I have a very strong sweet tooth-and I am trying to cut back on my consumption of sugar, because it can get out of hand. However, I do like lemon sherbats, strawberry Bon bons, and flying saucers.
8. In an ideal world, what would your pub be called?
“The writers den”-a small establishment, tucked away in Brighton’s lanes, stylised as a fancy pub and library in one.
9. And who is your favourite British person?
Tom Hiddleston is English, isn’t he?
10. When shopping, what is your favourite shop?
It depends on what I’m looking for, and what sort of mood I’m in. I dislike shopping for clothes-I’m not your stereotypical female-but as do quite like Paperchase, and I was sad to see HMV shit down in Brighton recently.
11.Bristish pop song that always seems to be stuck in your head?
I go for rock; you’re my best friend by Queen.
12.Thoughts about Marmite?
Would not touch it with a pole.
13.What are your favourite British things?
The beaches, rock, the insistence that we make tea correctly, pubs, our political system, the Queen, and wool.
I tag Kimberly Jessica, Country Katie UK, and This Stuff Is Golden.
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get a free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.