Probably, over the past few years, my favourite season has changed to Autumn. I like it more than winter, the mainly doom and gloom months of where I live. Autumn I have come to love, for various reasons:
- You can combine wearing what counts as a sunmer dress, with thick tights. (I majorly prefer this, than trousers and thick jumpers, bundled all in! 😂)
- Halloween! One night a year to dress up with emphasis on the eccentric, to scary yourself witless. What’s not to love?
- Cinema nights in. With chocolate. And a decent film.
- I like to observe bonfire night’s, complete with loud fireworks, from my bedroom window. I dislike the sound, but they are so proud.
- There’s usually a lot of New books that are out, I’m the run up to Christmas. For a reader like me, that’s ideal. I can spend time pouring over a new plot…
- The Fall, season Three!
- Netflix. Obviously.
- There are a lot of events, primarily to do with blogging, at this time of year.
- Hot soup on a rainy day.
What do you live about Autumn?