If ever you look over at Gala Darling’s website, there’s always a list of things to do in accordance to season. This is my version, and what I’m challenging myself to do.
- Try a pumpkin spiced latte. I don’t drink coffee, but the obsession with this has me intruged.
- Organise a guest post week. (In the making as I write this!)
- Make a collage of leaves, like I used to do as a kid. And they have to be all shades of the season..
- Cinema night!
- Wear red nails for at least a week.
- Go through a box set, complete with blankets and cider, cushions and chocolate.
- Sing a song loudly.
- Take photos of the changing season in a park, including motion shots.
- Write poetry to somebody.
- Keep up a correspondence.
- Crochet myself a scarf.
- Compile a seasonal playlist to listen to everywhere.
- Take a break from blogging!
- Meet an old friend for coffee, just as a catch up.
- Try a new perfume.
- Walk along the sea front, despite the obvious biting cold. Smiling.
- Have a soup for dinner.
- Read an old childrens book. Fantastic Mr Fox, anyone?
- Shop for boots. H&M, here I come!
- Watch a film by myself.
- Decide on a favorite emoji.
- Write a song.
- Complete a time capsule to be opened when I’m in my mid twenties.
- Create a lip sync video.
- Learn a passage of my favorite book.
- Quote a poem.
- Wear a matte lipstick.
- Try false eyelashes.
- Organise a party.
- Be thankful.
Do you have anything else for this list?